Thursday, May 23, 2013

KB Shimmer... DIVA... POLISH AND PACKAGING Swatch / Review AND Summer 2013 Collection Release Info

KB Shimmer has announced the Release of their Summer 2013 Collection on June 1st. Check out the gorgeous polishes in this collection on their Official Press Release. I love them all! I know I will be ordering at least 5 of them!! KB Shimmer has amazing nail polishes. Of all the Indy Polishes I own, I own the most from KB Shimmer. I just placed another order for a few more that I have been wanting and you can bet I will be purchasing several polishes from this new collection! :)

So in all my excitement and anticipation of this new collection I decided to do a mani in one of my favorites from KB Shimmer...DIVA!


THE POLISH
It is a purple based, heavily glitter packed polish. They describe it as a "grape-like purple, we added several sizes of holographic silver glitter along with aqua and pink  holographic glitters. Over 10 different colors and glitters ensure that this pretty purple polish packs a punch." Polish is “3-Free” and does not contain Toluene, Formaldehyde or Dibutyl Phthalate.


Application was on the thick side, but is normal for a glitter packed polish and is certainly manageable. There was no fishing for glitters. They came out nicely and evenly on their own. I applied 3 coats. May have been able to get away with 2, but I wanted the intense color and all the sparkle this polish had to offer. 


THE PACKAGING 
The round bottle comes with a clear label making it easy to see the glittery goodness of this polish with out the obstruction of a big, bulky, white label. The handle is of the shortest and smallest diameter in a standard size bottle that I own. Holding on to the brush is a bit more of a challenge. The brush is a average size brush, not too big and not too small. Contains 15ml of polish. 


THE MANICURE
For this manicure I applied the following:
  • OPI Nail Envy...as a treatment coat, 1 coat
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat....1 coat
  • KB Shimmer in Diva...3 coats
  • Out The Door...as a top coat, 2 coats


 THE REST OF THE STORY  
View more KB Shimmer Polishes from this amazing Indy Polish line.
See more Indie Polish I have used. I love Indie Polishes! :)  




I am now on Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin!
Follow me with the links below. :) 

Thanks for stopping by and 
I hope you are having a great week so far! :) 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It does have amazing sparkle! :)

      Delete
    2. This is SO pretty!! Love it. And I'm interested in that top coat...I've never heard of it

      Delete
    3. Diva is an amazing polish! And the top coat... Out The Door...is a very good top coat. It is my go to top coat most of the time. It does compare just as well to Seche Vite...IMO...when it comes to dry time and shine. But Out The Door is better when it comes to formula. It is thinner and easier to work with. AND it does not get all thick and globby like Seche Vite does half way through the bottle! Seche Vite out ranks Out The Door in longevity, but I don't have a mani on longer enough for that to matter. If on the off chance I am going to want to keep a mani on for a long time I use Sache Vite.

      I get it at Sally's and comes in two sizes...a 15ml one is available...I recently upgraded to the super-sized one! I think it is worth anyone to give it a try. Hope that helps! :))

      Delete
  2. Love this! I have it and forgot about it. I shall dig it out again:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Love this one. Can't wait for their Summer collection! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the way this catches the light - bet it's even prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is probably the prettiest nail polish EVER!! I love purple and sparkle....I always love the look of the KB Shimmer polishes but haven't ever tried. I think I need to do a nail polish swap or something! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl...you have got to try them! They are amazing with the most gorgeous colors and sparkle! OMG!

      Delete
  5. That color is SO pretty!!! I'm obsessed! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It is pretty amazing. Your welcome and thanks for stopping by here too. I look forward to following your blog. Happy Memorial Day to you and your babies. :)

      Delete
  6. It's so sparkly, gorgeous! I've already followed you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is...love, love, love it! Glad you like it. I too already follow you on bloglovin...thanks for following me. :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Glad you like it. One can just never have too much sparkle! :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! This was a fun one to wear. The unbelievable sparkle kept catching my eye...especially outside! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...