Monday, April 15, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Private Viewing... POLISH AND PACKAGING Swatch / Review

I am loving this nude. This is up there on my favorite nudes list...at least for my skin tone. I will be reaching for this one again when I am needing a good nude!

Today I have Wet n Wild Megalast Private Viewing. This is one of my favorite lines of polish and I will be posting more colors in this line upcoming postings.
 

THE POLISH
This color is a nude/brown, shimmer polish...in person it is a creme. You can see the very slight shimmer in the photos, but in person I can not see any trace of a shimmer...and I don't wear glasses! I was able to get full coverage with 2 coats. The formula was very easy to work with, not too thick or too thin. Wet N Wild Megalast polishes are 3 free... Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free. It is calcium and mineral fortified to rebalance and prevent nail discoloration. Dry time was very good. It has a faster than average dry time

THE PACKAGING
The square bottle is unique and makes a nice presentation. The handle is of good length and makes application easy. The brush is a full brush, which allows polish application in one or two strokes. I personally love the full brush and it works extremely well with my nails, but it may not be ideal if you have narrow nail beds.


THE MANICURE
For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Nailtiques 2 Plus...as a base coat
  • Wet N Wild Megalast Private Viewing...3 coats
  •  Nailtiques 2 Plus...as a top coat, 1 coat


THE REST OF THE STORY
See all Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes posts...
The entire line of colors are amazing!


Thanks for stopping by and 
I hope you are having a great week so far! :) 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I only have one of the wnw megalast polishes, but I love it! Thanks for checking out my blog! xo Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber. Gland like it and happy that you stopped by my blog too. :)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous!
    You should get Eiffel for you!! It's an amazing color, probably one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aishah. I have been considering Eiffel for you...it does look like a great color.

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous neutral shade.. I love the idea of reviewing the polish and the packaging.. how fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly. It really is a very nice neutral. I thought the package is very important, especially when I get to reviewing the Indie polishes using this new "polish and packaging" review. The indie brands really go the extra mile and I appreciate that! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...